The NYC Gates

I know that I'm late with the pictures but I registered yesterday and wanted to share couple of them with you guys.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Jay,

Keep 'em coming. It's not everyday that this Huntsville, Alabamain gets to go to places like New York, Europe, etc etc. It is very gratifying to see shots from all over the world from a Cafe'ers perspective. Thanks for sharing these shots!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey Jay, you aren't late, I mean, you just got here.... :wink: Nice pics. You might want to check out the post by Janet Zinn on this same motif. Hers were very good also.

Regards,

Frank

B

billT

Hi Jay,

You are not late. Love those shots. For some reason, I like the third shot very much. Can't explain why.

Bill.

B

billT

PhotoDawg said:
Jay,

Keep 'em coming. It's not everyday that this Huntsville, Alabamain gets to go to places like New York, Europe, etc etc. It is very gratifying to see shots from all over the world from a Cafe'ers perspective. Thanks for sharing these shots!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hi Brian,

How's Huntsville? I lived there for twenty years and had to move to elsewhere because of my job. I missed all my friends there.

BillT.

B

billT

PhotoDawg said:
Jay,

Hi Brian,

How's Huntsville? I lived there for twenty years and had to move to elsewhere because of my job. I missed all my friends there.

BillT.

B

billT

PhotoDawg said:
Bill,

WOW, I have lived here for almost 30 years, so I must like here. When & where did you move?
Hi Photo Dawg, I moved about 2.5 years ago to Washington DC. It is quite different here. Everyone is always in a hurry. I do miss the southern hospitability. I also miss all those big fat large mouth bass at Lake Guntersville.

Bill.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom