The NYC Gates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerseyJay, Mar 10, 2005.

1. I know that I'm late with the pictures but I registered yesterday and wanted to share couple of them with you guys.

nycgate1.

nycgate2.

nycgate3.

2. Jay,

Keep 'em coming. It's not everyday that this Huntsville, Alabamain gets to go to places like New York, Europe, etc etc. It is very gratifying to see shots from all over the world from a Cafe'ers perspective. Thanks for sharing these shots!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey Jay, you aren't late, I mean, you just got here.... :wink: Nice pics. You might want to check out the post by Janet Zinn on this same motif. Hers were very good also.

Regards,

Frank

4. I'll bet that was an interesting site. A couple of others had previously shared this with us but your perspective is different enough as to make a valid experience for us. Thanks for sharing.

5. billT

billT Guest

Hi Jay,

You are not late. Love those shots. For some reason, I like the third shot very much. Can't explain why.

Bill.

6. billT

billT Guest

Hi Brian,

How's Huntsville? I lived there for twenty years and had to move to elsewhere because of my job. I missed all my friends there.

BillT.

7. billT

billT Guest

Hi Brian,

How's Huntsville? I lived there for twenty years and had to move to elsewhere because of my job. I missed all my friends there.

BillT.

8. Bill,

WOW, I have lived here for almost 30 years, so I must like here. When & where did you move?

9. billT

billT Guest

Hi Photo Dawg, I moved about 2.5 years ago to Washington DC. It is quite different here. Everyone is always in a hurry. I do miss the southern hospitability. I also miss all those big fat large mouth bass at Lake Guntersville.

Bill.

10. WOW......DC is a big change from little 'ol Huntsville, Alabama. Hope you will come and visit sometime! :D :D :D :D :D :D