Critique The Ohio State Reformatory - The Video!

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
This is excellent!!
Gave enough back story and history to help explain the prison's history.
I thought I was watching a professional tv documentary- and I mean that in a good way!!
Very worthwhile watch, thanks for sharing
gary
Glad you enjoyed it, Gary! Appreciate your comments!
Justin always does such an outstanding job with his videos! I enjoyed this one very much. Now, I'll have to watch his Fort Laramie one next!

Glenn
Thanks, Glenn. Justin's video allows the viewer to "walk through" the Reformatory while providing interesting history and information about the prison.
A very noble intent of the reformatory. Thanks to you and Justin creating the background. Fascinating story. Well done with your photography, the videography, writing and narration.
Thanks, John, for commenting. Justin does a superb job creating the videos yet doesn't get much recognition since he doesn't post them on a video forum.
Very good work, thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much, Binnur!

Excellent video, and nice to have some of your photos embedded.

One minor quibble: there were several points where I found the background music made it impossible for me to understand his narration. May just be a result of my poor hearing.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Excellent video, and nice to have some of your photos embedded.

One minor quibble: there were several points where I found the background music made it impossible for me to understand his narration. May just be a result of my poor hearing.
Thanks, Jim! I'll give Justin the feedback. Most of the time he asks me to review his videos before he publishes them (and sometimes he really regrets doing that! :oops: ), and I'll watch out for that also.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom