The Orange Bag...

Now this one has me asking a lot of questions. What's the hurry? What's he focused so intently on? What's in the bag - something important? I get really drawn into this one.

i really enjoy this picture. it just has to many questions to it..its just COOL! thanks for sharing and great capture!

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
that definately has a "grity street" feel to it. NIce capture Graeme.
Thanks Roy.

Hmmm, what could be in there?
His tent! :wink:

Now this one has me asking a lot of questions. What's the hurry? What's he focused so intently on? What's in the bag - something important? I get really drawn into this one.
Thanks Ray. As I work for the police, I know him.......... this is Kenzie......... he is homeless and a known drug user/dealer. 30 seconds after I took this shot he made a deal with a friend of his nearby........ I captured that too, but won't post that one. By the way I was off duty and in photography mode. Some you win. some you let go! :wink:

i really enjoy this picture. it just has to many questions to it..its just COOL! thanks for sharing and great capture!
Thanks Liz! :smile:

great expression captured,looks like an intense dude
That he is Eric...... see the above reply to Ray! :eek:

M

matthew.paul

wow...another great one, Graeme.

There is just something about it...it really brings you into the photo. You can feel his intense concentration on where he is going....amazing.

Beautiful color and DOF

I really enjoy street photography it takes real skill to make art out of what others just see as their everyday life.

C

cuss2much

graeme... every one that you post seems to hit the mark...

another good shot..

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
I really like this Graeme.

It might seem strange to say it, but it could almost be a model shot, if he wasn't dirty and wearing ratty clothes. It has that look to it.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom