The other side of the lens or, Hey, look at me

I have been shooting my kids playing sports but last night my 13 yo daughter shot me playing Over 45 soccer. It was an overcast late evening game so the ISO got up over 3200 which is really pushing a D90. We're the black and white.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Those look much better than I would've expected from ISO 3200 on a D90. This just confirms that I really want to pick one of those bad boys up. :biggrin:

She did a nice job, none of them are tack sharp, but she captured some good action!

You're making us "old timers" look like we still have some gas in the tank! Excellent shooting by your daughter & keep up the good work!!:smile:

On number 5 I missed hitting the ball flush on and caught it more on my toe, rolled outside the post by about a foot.

Well, it would seem to me that you're daughter has had that camera in her hands before! She did well at capturing the action and the "eyes on the ball".

Just a wild guess but, I think you've had a pair of cleats on a few times before!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom