The peppers which did not make it

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Roosje, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Yesterday was the first time I worked with a mini studio. Saturday I bought different colors of carton en peppers and yesterday (sunday) I searched the whole house for appropriate lighting and set up the tripod. Here the peppers which did not make to the challenge :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Roosje

2. Saw your entry, Roosje, and it's good.

But these ain't bad. So did they make it to your stomach? :biggrin:

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    These are ver nice images.

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thank you! It is going to be tough competition with all those excellent photos already competing. I suspect there are many more to come :smile: I am really looking forward to see what others have done with this subject.

Some have made it already to my stomach and we will be eating filled peppers with couscous tonight :biggrin:

Roosje

6. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Gale, thank you :smile:

Paul, the album is such a good idea! I was thinking of taking a photo of the set up I had made, but did not do it in the end. It would be fun though to see how all those photos have come into being :biggrin:

Roosje

7. Your also rans are kind of intimidating for those of us that have yet to come up with an entry. Way to go.