The perfect Apple product

Real Name
Ken
I think that I buy one, leave it in its box unopened, and stick it on a shelf next to all of the Leica limited edition M bodies that I bought after selling my house and car and spent all of the proceeds. :rolleyes:

--Ken

Real Name
Chris
Now they need to invent a force field to surround the card with so nothing can ever touch it. Good luck swiping or inserting it.

I don't think I'll get one. My name, the card number and the expiration date have long since worn off my current card. I like that.

My son has had one for a few weeks. Then he got a new non-leather wallet which worked out good for me. He was going to toss his old one and I got it. I got some spam mail to get a card, I don’t need one of these now that I have a nice leather wallet.

No interest in an Apple credit card for me. You guys are funny!! I have a lot of apple products, but I really am enjoying my fairly new Windows laptop, so maybe the charm is wearing off for me. I do have interest in a new iphone soon, though.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom