1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The Perfect Day

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Ryan Bradford, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Ryan Bradford

Ryan Bradford

Jul 14, 2009
    Rochester
    I Took this at an air show earlier this summer the day was just so perfect out 80 degrees small breeze, sun just peaking threw the clouds :tongue:

Enjoy

3819905344_5b0d6d9894_b.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Preston

Preston

May 2, 2005
    Reno, NV
    Looks like the perfect day to me.

3. tom500

tom500

Oct 24, 2008
    Grand Rapids
    We have more of these types of days this summer than I can ever remember. very mild temps, blue skys, just enough rain to keep things green. It has been an awesome summer in West Michigan.

I'm hoping that this string of perfect weather continues into fall and winter.

4. Ryan Bradford

Ryan Bradford

Jul 14, 2009
    Rochester
    your lucky then, unfortunately new york has been getting hammered by bad weather. We even had a tornado! Not much nice days so far just once in a while :Curved:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.