The Photogenic Phamily came over today...

G

Gr8Tr1x

My wife Ashley, and I hosted the Easter dinner at our house again this year. Before the kids left, I got them to sit for a moment or two under the lights. I swear this is the most photogenic family I have ever met in my life. Sadly, their older brother David was working today, so he is absent. I'll have to round them up again sometime to get all four of them together. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very nice looking kids, and very good shots! Love that touch of selective colouring in the last one. I really like the lighting.

Great looking family, I agree. I really love the last one. Great job Joshua.

G

Gr8Tr1x

Thanks folks. Daniel, in the middle, is a graduatin HS senior this year. His Mom told me she wasnt pleased with his Senior pics, so I'm going to re-do them. The brunette, Jen, is on her way to Pharmacy school, and Becca, the blonde is an Emergency Dept. RN. Brains and beauty for the lot of them!

G

Gr8Tr1x

Joshua, you have some very nice family members there. You have this picture taking thing down cold. Well taken series for sure.
Thanks Gordon. I feel like I got the exposures right, I just want to work on something more artistic....maybe I'll deviate from the norm with my wife tonight, and we can get some really creative shots.

What beautiful smiles - very photogenic family indeed. You did one heck of a job shooting today Joshua.

All of these are great!

The second to last is my favorite, and I think i'd like the last one more without the selective coloring.

G

Gr8Tr1x

All of these are great!

The second to last is my favorite, and I think i'd like the last one more without the selective coloring.
Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Wow...you're not kidding...what a nice looking family. Great job.
Thanks, Seneca.

Wonderful shots of these very pretty subjects Joshua. Excellent B&W conversion also.
Thank you, Frits. I agree, they are all very attractive people.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom