The Piano Players...

Discussion in 'People' started by Graeme, May 9, 2007.

1. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    I like them, Graeme. The shallow DOF works well here!

2. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Nice.

3. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

the guy's smokin a doobie.....

4. Graeme, very nice shots - I like both taken singularly, but more important I think they work very well together as a dual-shot image: the top shot is great by itself, but without the bottom one it doesn't say 'pianists' to me; the bottom one is also a great image, but adding the faces from the first one makes it much more powerful. Framed together, or put one after the other as you did here, they just reinforce and complete one other - very well done!! :biggrin: hope all is well on your end, my friend :biggrin:

5. Nice. I agree with Vieri, that both images win when displayed together.

Cheers

6. Thanks Banhup! :wink:

Thanks Joshua. :smile:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Sorry to disappoint you Mike........ just a normal rool up ciggy!

Thanks Vieri. all is fine my friend! :wink:

Thanks Harry! :cool:

7. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

geeez man ... awesome .... your pp technique works well here .... keep them comming !!

8. Good show Graeme, a slice of life presented in a gritty way. I like them and when displayed together they tell the full story.

9. I like'm both. Expression on the player's face - great and love that "roll yer own"! The hands in the second just makes a fine set! By the way. how did they sound? - for some reason a piano roll boogie comes to miind! :biggrin:

10. Thanks Topher! :wink:

Thanks Gordon....... glad you liked these. :cool:

They sounded as you called it Ray... a little of that old time boogie thing! :biggrin: