The Pond IV___________IR

Howdy All,

112914189.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking, Shot with modded D70S,

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Nice! I like the color processing! Foreground is a little dark, but I know all too well how easy it is to blow out highlights in IR! :)

I really like what you are doing with this one, Craig. The reflections are great and it nicely composed! Two suggestions: the horizon seems a bit slanted down to the right, and I'd remove some of the cyan that is bleeding into the clouds.

Have you begun to see the world in IR? Hmmm, I wonder if my eye doc could make me a pair of IR glasses to wear!

I really like what you are doing with this one, Craig. The reflections are great and it nicely composed! Two suggestions: the horizon seems a bit slanted down to the right, and I'd remove some of the cyan that is bleeding into the clouds.

Have you begun to see the world in IR? Hmmm, I wonder if my eye doc could make me a pair of IR glasses to wear!

Howdy David,

Thanks very much for the kind reply and thoughts.

It's possible on the Horizon, I seem to lean that way, might be a little rough to mess with the Cyan, without losing the other areas, thanks for the suggestion.

I really love shooting IR, it's really made my already love of Photography even stronger.

Good to hear from you, Take care,

Craig

Latest threads

Top Bottom