1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The pups are growing too fast!

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by ChrisC, Aug 17, 2009.

1. ChrisC

ChrisC

Jan 7, 2008
    Maryland
    Our house has been wild this past month when we added 2 puppies a month apart in ages but things have finally fallen into a routine and all is going very smoothly.

7 year old Sammi
    [​IMG]

3 mo old Parker
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and 4 mo old Tilley (waiting to grow into her ears and legs)
    [​IMG]

2. Midpack

Midpack

Jun 8, 2009
    Chicagoland
    Great pics of a lovely breed. Never met a dog I didn't like.

3. Chris... They are just beautiful, all of them....
    Love the shot of Parker standing on the rock... Well done...

It's funny to watch them grow as they go through that gangly stage when different parts of them grow quicker...
    So Sammi is 7 hey, as my boy Maccers just turned 7 last weekend (15th)...

Must see more photos of your tribe...:biggrin::biggrin:...

4. What beautiful pooches! They're all so cute, makes me wanna scratch em all behind the ears and play fetch with them!

5. ChrisC

ChrisC

Jan 7, 2008
    Maryland
    Thank you Midpack!

Thanks Wally, they're a lot of fun, can't wait till they're trained as well as Sammi, that will make for more camera time, they're busy but they all have such great personalities.

Thanks Dianne, they'd love that.

6. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    So Cute!

7. cute puppies :) 

8. Chris, super shots. I love the shot of Parker on "Pride Rock"! :smile:
    Tilley, what a cutie. She must be wondering why you are 'over there' and not in there with with.

That's good to hear.
    Lets see more of the gang.

9. ChrisC

ChrisC

Jan 7, 2008
    Maryland
    Thanks Steve and Greg, it's almost hard to get a bad shot with a puppy, they make great subjecst as they are always doing something!

Hi Joe, thanks for the comments, I wish you could have seen what it took to get Parker to stand still on that rock!! He kept trying to jump over the edge. My poor little Tilley, she's an absolute little doll but she is really going through a rough stage. Took Sammi for her shots last week and the vet noticed a very small growth in between two teeth, she has to have it removed and biopsied soon. We're concerned it could be cancer but won't know until they check it out.

10. Yikes. Keep us posted. Our 11-1/2 yo Golden Nellie has some lumps here and there. But I guess they are fatty lumps and I guess that's pretty common in the older dogs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.