The RACE (you knew it had to)(Part 2) LARGE

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by biggstr6, Jun 29, 2005.

1. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    I bet youre sorry you ever taught me how to post photos Arent Ya.

Starts with USAC a race

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then The IRL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JordanLFW

JordanLFW Guest

Wow, I really like #7!

3. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

4. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Thanks Guys,
    #7. It caught me too when I snapped it . I wanted a few more but it was just a fleeting moment and I wasnt fast enough.

THere was a caution because someone had wrecked ,I happened to be near this team ,and I turned around and saw this guy with this wild look in his eye and the stadium light lighting up his face inside the helmut ( Its lighter on my monitor ,I guess I need to lighten it a bit).

5. StevenVW

StevenVW

May 4, 2005
    Wow ... number 6 and 13 (last but one, kind of lost track trying to count :shock: ) are awesome !!

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Biggs,

The only problem I can state about your images is that it makes me want to shoot some motorsports myself. The images are great...love it all. The cars, the drivers...tells a nice story. Very nicely done!

7. Johan

Johan

Jun 18, 2005
    Belgium
    Nice pics man !!! Those panning shots are very good, cars are sharp and the background is blurry as hell :D Besides those I think that nr.7 is one of the best photos of your post.

Great job, keep it up !!!

Johan

8. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    These are awesome!

9. JMartin

JMartin Guest

Wow Big,

What camera and lens combo(s) were you using? These shots are amazing and the colors you have captured in every image is awesome.

Joe

10. Nice series. Thanks for sharing!! :D :D :D

11. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Thanks again,

Joe, I used a d2h , a D2x , a 70-200 ,and a 17-35. I also used a sb800 for a couple of the shots of the teams.

I was pleased , the access was better for non media photographers this year than last year.

12. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Biggs...

The only downside about the images that you post....it just adds another aspect of shooting that I would love to try. Thanks very much for sharing and giving me more inspiration to shoot!!! You posted some truly wonderful images.......

13. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Thanks very much Frank . I get inspired to shoot different things from the photos I see as well.It always helps to view other peoples work.

14. Henk

Henk Guest

WOW biggstr, awesome shots. Looks like you had a great day of photography, along with a great piece of gear to do it with ;-)

best regards

Henk