The reluctant model

Discussion in 'People' started by Beezle, Jun 13, 2005.

1. I was just trying out some multiple flash stuff when my younger son (18 mos) wandered in and of course became the subject victim of the night.

Unlike my older (3 years) son, he isn't particularly happy to sit for me. This time, he thought he would outsmart me by going "compact."

The result was hilarious...

reluctant-model-sm.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is one great image. Well taken and great color.

What a riot.. ade me laugh..

What a cherished memory that is. lolol compact...

Feet over the hands yet....

3. Still working on this one's attitude towards posing. He's getting there! Slowly!

Ed

gabriel-unhappy.

4. Gee I wish I were that flexible. Only the young could pull off a trick like that one. Gave me a chuckle.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Gotta be like jarrell Conley and Hannah..

Bribery works all the time. LOL.

Boy won't the girsl love this when he is older.......

6. The only thing that seems work, when it does, is a bit of chimping. Seeing himself on the LCD sometimes calms him down.

The ultimate project here is to get decent images of him wearing a traditional Korean hanbok. Note I have been trying to do this for SIX MONTHS NOW. :) :) What a pill.

Haven't had everything come together as yet. Lighting, attitude, no snot on face, etc. I will get it done though! Eventually!

As you can see, the suit the wife picked up in Seoul is difficult to light. Love the 35 f2 for these shots, though.

gabriel-hanbok-comp.