The rest of the story...

Here are the rest of shots from the Engagement session I had last week. The couple loves them and that makes me a happy guy!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Dave, these are all great! They are very unique and have a style that really works. Congrats on a great set of images. If they were mine, I would be very proud.

My only critique is that the WB seems a little off on #1, if this was your intent, then I say Bravo on a great shoot.

#s 4 and 5 are my favorites of this series. 6 and 7 are great too.

Dave, these are all great! They are very unique and have a style that really works. Congrats on a great set of images. If they were mine, I would be very proud.

My only critique is that the WB seems a little off on #1, if this was your intent, then I say Bravo on a great shoot.

#s 4 and 5 are my favorites of this series. 6 and 7 are great too.
The WB was fine on the shot. I did a little playing around with my usual cross-process technique, then I desaturated it a bit and fiddled around with some other stuff I can't remember, but yeah, it was intentional. Thanks though. Critiques are always welcome.

Wow, I am speechless with your photos. Amazing job, and if those pics were of me and my fiance I would pay any price for them. Beautiful!

Top Bottom