The Reznick flip...

Discussion in 'Merritt Island I' started by Backdoctor, Feb 20, 2005.

1. only took me a couple hundred tries :D

what do you think?

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    What do I think..

thats great especially with these guys, they are so fast
    Good one Harris

Super. Looks like OOB. Good one

Wow what a bunch of good stuff. Wow what fun a
    and exciting time.

Keep they coming , please Hurry :>))

It will take us forever to process all this.

Cheers
    Gale

3. I think you need to go back and get him with a bigger fish. It was quite difficult with my tired eyes to find the danged fish :wink: . Other than that, I am REALLY jealous, super shot.

I was out with a buddy yesterday testing a Sigma 120-300 f2.8 that I bought Friday night. He had just put his D70 on my 500mm, on my tripod of course, while I tried to hand-hold the 120-300mm, what a joke :oops: . He has this cool sequence of a female Hooded Merganser "doing the flip", I have a bunch of soft, mushy images..........dang-it :wink: .

Nice stuff, keep them coming. This will just fuel the fire for me getting my sorry butt down to your neck of the woods.....

4. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    This takes skill. You are the MAN!

5. Great shot. RR will now have to find a new idea since he has competition. Looking froward to seeing more.

Gil

6. What can I say, excellent.

7. thanks all, one more with a Roseate. Didnt know I got it till pp'ing tonight

this was shot at 5fps. The 8 fps sec is too fast, though I plan to use it for baseball at spring training.

9. Excellent and entertaining!

10. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Wow Harris, I really love the Spoonbill one. For some reason it's more dramatic to me - maybe because the bird is more unusual. Great shots both of 'em though.

Neil

11. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Harris, this is the best shot I've seen yet coming from our Merritt trip. It will take a heck of an image to top this one.

Great (and amazing) shot. :!: :!:

Frank

12. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Hair trigger reactions,

just dumb luck, or a bit of both? :) Ahh, just bs'n ya Harris. That R. Spoonbill is a stunningly terrific shot, and if I were you, I'd print that one up & sell it if I were you! It's that good!