The Reznick flip...

only took me a couple hundred tries :D
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

what do you think?

What do I think..

thats great especially with these guys, they are so fast
Good one Harris

Super. Looks like OOB. Good one

Wow what a bunch of good stuff. Wow what fun a
and exciting time.

Keep they coming , please Hurry :>))

It will take us forever to process all this.

Cheers
Gale

Backdoctor said:
only took me a couple hundred tries :D

what do you think?
I think you need to go back and get him with a bigger fish. It was quite difficult with my tired eyes to find the danged fish :wink: . Other than that, I am REALLY jealous, super shot.

I was out with a buddy yesterday testing a Sigma 120-300 f2.8 that I bought Friday night. He had just put his D70 on my 500mm, on my tripod of course, while I tried to hand-hold the 120-300mm, what a joke :oops: . He has this cool sequence of a female Hooded Merganser "doing the flip", I have a bunch of soft, mushy images..........dang-it :wink: .

Nice stuff, keep them coming. This will just fuel the fire for me getting my sorry butt down to your neck of the woods.....

thanks all, one more with a Roseate. Didnt know I got it till pp'ing tonight

this was shot at 5fps. The 8 fps sec is too fast, though I plan to use it for baseball at spring training.

Backdoctor said:

[\quote]

I'm usually not near a computer when I am pp'ing, I figure that at least one room in the house should be a "computer free zone" ...oh, that is bad.... :oops:

These are really neat shots, but you really do need fish at least as big as that frog the Heron was chowing down on to make it more dramatic.

Wow Harris, I really love the Spoonbill one. For some reason it's more dramatic to me - maybe because the bird is more unusual. Great shots both of 'em though.

Neil

Harris, this is the best shot I've seen yet coming from our Merritt trip. It will take a heck of an image to top this one.

Great (and amazing) shot. :!: :!:

Backdoctor said:

this was shot at 5fps. The 8 fps sec is too fast, though I plan to use it for baseball at spring training.
Frank

Hair trigger reactions,

just dumb luck, or a bit of both? :) Ahh, just bs'n ya Harris. That R. Spoonbill is a stunningly terrific shot, and if I were you, I'd print that one up & sell it if I were you! It's that good!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom