The Roccoco Touch and ...

The Roccoco touch and pray that the wind is blowing in the right direction!:biggrin:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

R

Removed User 2

Well said! I can imagine what a bad wind would do :biggrin:

Heh, heh, thanks gentlemen. This guy was so intent on what he was doing that he was completely oblivious to his surroundings. When he was spraying I could well imagine what a good puff of wind would do to nearby cars and believe me the wind does come up almost every afternoon hereabouts.

The tonality in this image is astounding Ray...........

I love his totally concentrated look................

And for some strange reason............... the number........ 3615 ...... speaks volumes!

G
Once again, thanks Graeme. A-h-h you wonder if that concentrated look might equal obliviousness to where the spray paint might go! :eek: As far as tonal range is concerned I actually printed it "down" to better focus on the guy. If I hadn't done that you'd see a lot more detail in the shadow areas! Just another reason why I've gone back to film especially for black and white work.

M

matthew.paul

Somehow I missed this thread...glad I noticed it! Cool shot, Ray. Love his intense look of concentration.

Somehow I missed this thread...glad I noticed it! Cool shot, Ray. Love his intense look of concentration.
No problem, Matthew, better late than never. Yeah, that intense look is what made take the shot!

Love the conversion. The tonality is great as Graeme well said.
Alex, you've struck me straight in the heart! :biggrin: Lol! No conversion, it's black and white film. :smile: And thanks a million for looking and commenting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom