The Roccoco Touch and ...

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by W.Ray, May 4, 2007.

1. The Roccoco touch and pray that the wind is blowing in the right direction!:biggrin:

[​IMG]

2. Well said! I can imagine what a bad wind would do :biggrin:

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    "Rocky Roccoco at your ..." nevermind. Cool picture Ray!

4. Heh, heh, thanks gentlemen. This guy was so intent on what he was doing that he was completely oblivious to his surroundings. When he was spraying I could well imagine what a good puff of wind would do to nearby cars and believe me the wind does come up almost every afternoon hereabouts.

5. The tonality in this image is astounding Ray...........

I love his totally concentrated look................

And for some strange reason............... the number........ 3615 ...... speaks volumes!

G

6. Once again, thanks Graeme. A-h-h you wonder if that concentrated look might equal obliviousness to where the spray paint might go! :eek: As far as tonal range is concerned I actually printed it "down" to better focus on the guy. If I hadn't done that you'd see a lot more detail in the shadow areas! Just another reason why I've gone back to film especially for black and white work.

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    What kind of car is that? It looks like a Jetta. A bit of gold trim probably wouldn't hurt. :Wink:

8. matthew.paul

matthew.paul Guest

Somehow I missed this thread...glad I noticed it! Cool shot, Ray. Love his intense look of concentration.

9. Love the conversion. The tonality is great as Graeme well said.

10. No problem, Matthew, better late than never. Yeah, that intense look is what made take the shot!

Alex, you've struck me straight in the heart! :biggrin: Lol! No conversion, it's black and white film. :smile: And thanks a million for looking and commenting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2007

11. Ah! No wonder it's so good!