The Safety Dance

just watched it again ..... funny how i cant remember when my wife asks me to put the clothes in the drier but I can remember word for word a song from 20+ years ago lol

WOW, I read the title of the post and started singing the song. When I opened the thread I had to check the date the OP was made to make sure it wasn't 20 years old.

Here is my question. You just noticed her?

No, I noticed her when I was 16 ... had a crush on her then and I just stumbled across the video on yahoo videos and I realized ... I still have a crush on her! I was hoping she had been in a movie or something, but I think she is a mystery woman. Too bad!

I'm with Tom; I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, but quiz me on 80s music and I'm a rock star.

I love going to youtube and watching old 80s videos.

Try this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByRbiyxlJJk&feature=related

That's a seriously wailing harmonica.

:biggrin: Or find the original Duran Duran Wild Boys video.

I must admit that MTV is the reason I flunked out of college. Don't tell my parents, please.

AARP...that's funny!

Not to hijack the thread, but can anyone ID the blonde in the Corvette in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"? The scene where "Brad" is delivering fish and chips in the pirate uniform.

btw just to let yall know, this son ghas now been running thru my head for almost 24hrs!!!!!

to quote Achmed the dead terrorist to the origional poster,

"Silence........I kill you!!!!!!!!"

You can trade out a song in your head for another with some concentration.

Try Dexy's Midnight Runner's 'Come on, Eileen', if you dare. Thank me later for the suggestion.

I tried other tunes, but the closest I got was "Skyrockets in flight ... afternoon delight" for a few hours, then the Safety Dance popped back in. It helps if you do the dance a bit while you hum it :)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm totally a child of the 80's, but...... we never had cable and there are zillions of videos I missed. LOVE this song and tonight is the first time I've seen the video! :eek::biggrin:

(and yes, my 4yr old is subjected to "all 80's, all the time" on Sirius....and LOVES the original version of Funkytown....it's her favorite song!). :biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom