The Shot (Girls Soccer)

I realized that the more I shot this game the more this one particular player kept showing up in my viewfinder. What that always means is that is usually the best player on the team. No matter what all through out the game she was always near the ball and most of the time she was controlling what went on during the entire game. This is one series I was able to track her all the way thru her shot. This kid has game!

77432500.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 91552

View attachment 91553

View attachment 91554

View attachment 91555

View attachment 91556

View attachment 91557

Great sharpness throughout, well done.

By the way, the shot didn't go in, did it? She never looked at the goal before she shot.

DAB

Great sharpness throughout, well done.

By the way, the shot didn't go in, did it? She never looked at the goal before she shot.

DAB

Hey DAB,

Thanks for looking and no as a matter of fact that shot didn't go in it was wide to her left.

Shoot too much........There is not such thing...

These are great...This girl needs to have this sequence of shots...

Great series, Ty! She would probably love these...well maybe not the expressions on the next to the last and third to the last. :biggrin: The color and sharpness is fantastic.

Shoot too much........There is not such thing...

These are great...This girl needs to have this sequence of shots...

Thanks again Rod, I have an email in to the school to the AD. He hasn't gotten back to me yet. Even if he doesn't I plan on going back to shoot them again and then I will get a chance to make contact with #8 and have her take a look.

Great series, Ty! She would probably love these...well maybe not the expressions on the next to the last and third to the last. :biggrin: The color and sharpness is fantastic.

Thanks Sharon, I'm hoping that she will like these as well. And those next to last ones are the ones I'm hoping that she will get the biggest kick out of as they show that true grit and competitiveness. :smile:

Great action series! Love the facial expressions. I can see the intensity of the player. You certainly had no trouble following the action.

T

topher04r1

very very nice as allways tyrone..... if you dont mind me asking what f stop did you shot at ?? and do you use a monopod ?

Great action series! Love the facial expressions. I can see the intensity of the player. You certainly had no trouble following the action.

Hey Jef, thanks for looking. This kid made it easy to follow the action. She was the action. :smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom