1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The snug amongst fungi...

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by bkaushik, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Was looking for some mushrooms & fungi to shoot when I found this little fellow between them. He was munching his snack amongst the fallen tree trunks. Had to get into difficult positions to photograph him...

Nikon D300 + Nikkor 105mm VR micro + tripod.
    Natural light. No flash used.

1)
    2648223954_0f415a34f4_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

f/16, 1/2, ISO400

2) Rotated the image for vertical compo
    2648223504_79d507e1ba_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

f/16, 1/2, ISO400

Am not using a calibrated monitor & hence wish to know if any of the above require brightening up ?

All C & C welcome...

2. Spectre

Spectre

Feb 20, 2008
    Oregon
    Very nice images. They could be brightened a very little bit, but not too much.

3. Such great shots here. Really like them. Unlike Paul, I think the brightness is fine, to me it suits the subjects well. I am sure others will weigh in with their opinions! ;) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.