1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The Stare. Philly's finest.

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by polseszczyk, Jul 30, 2009.

1. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Nice tone & contrast! Intense look!

2. Ryan Bradford

Ryan Bradford

Jul 14, 2009
    Rochester
    It almost looks like they were robbing the stand. The two guys were the lookouts.

3. hahah...that guy looking at you doesn't look too happy...even though I'm sure he knows the law about photography in public!

4. He wasn't to happy. We had a conversation after I took the picture. It turned out just fine though.

5. Sanford504

Sanford504

Mar 27, 2008
    Yeadon, PA
    NIce shots. Unfortunately, they are NOT Philadelphia Police officers. They're either SEPTA police, Housing Authority, or possibly U of P cops (can't really tell) I was a Philly cop for five years and that is not their uniform or badge. Love the the photos however! :) 

6. Excellent shot Samuel.

7. Sanford, thanks. This was right across from city hall. I was coming up from one of the stairways from Suburban Station.

8. This is excellent. I like the guy on the right too.

9. Maybe because you caught them smoking on the job! :biggrin:

10. Thanks for looking and the comments.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.