1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The Things We trip Over

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by bobmielke, Sep 24, 2008.

1. bobmielke

bobmielke

Jan 7, 2008
    Portland, OR
    I was 2 hours early for my major service at Tigard BMW of Western Oregon. It was still dark as I walked to a 7 Eleven for a hot cup of Joe & a slippery fritter. I'm glad I always carry a camera for just such a moment. A bit later, still waiting, I came across this tiny thing struggling to grow between a crack in the sidewalk. Snap, snap & another treasure was captured.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
  2. Counter

Counter

Sep 18, 2007
    London
    Lovely!

3. bobmielke

bobmielke

Jan 7, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Thank you Counter

4. Tusker

Tusker Guest

Fungi

Bob, NICE!!! I consider fungi a whole other field and never get tired of looking for them. Thanks for sharing! :) 

5. hmmm appears to be gone. the pic

6. I have a red X, and can not open the address.

7. genera

genera

Oct 6, 2005
    California
    Bob, I'd love to see your picture but it's not showing up.

8. bobmielke

bobmielke

Jan 7, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Smugmug lost the photo for a time & when it returned it had a different link. I had to scramble to half a dozen forums to replace the code with the latest link. Sorry!

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.