The Things You See

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Baywing, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    When you don't expect them. This iguana was hanging out at a local butterfly garden. Not sure what she was up to, but there didn't seem to be as many butterflies as usual, hmmmmm........
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2005
  2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Very nice capture, Bay. The coloration of this guy is amazing...the textures are great. Very nice use of DOF. She does look content, doesn't she? :redface:

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Nice shot Bay. I wondered what you were going to do while waiting for the whales to return. :smile:

4. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Thanks, Franks! She was a slower mover than I'm used to, but spent more time looking directly at the camera. This was without flash, D100 with the 70-200VR (VR on as no tripods allowed) and a Kenko ext tube.
    Flew, I can't say what a let down the end of the season is, but cabin fever gets me out to do some things. I kinda missed the fall foliage season, but it wasn't much, so I didn't miss much. I have to keep busy, I'd really like to get the D200 now as I have the time (or will, when the leaves are all off) to learn how to use it. I want to practice for a few months before I hit the boats next season, and need to figure out how to get the GPS going.

5. bfjr

bfjr Guest

very neat shot.

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Bay,

I strongly suspect that if you like the D100 that you are going to be in heaven with the 200. :tongue: