The true meaning of Christmas....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TOLady, Dec 23, 2005.

1. I want to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, Happy Kwanza, Happy whatever it is you're celebrating. Don't drink and drive, and please stay safe. Have a good holiday!
    original.

2. Same to you! great cartoon, never thought of that, must be a great job!

3. Great card Sandi! Very best Holiday wishes to you and yours.

4. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Sandi :

And the artist/author of that strip lives in my town, along with the lady who claims that David Letterman is using "coded expressions" to mentally control her !

It's an odd odd world, eh ? :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

And a marvelous Christmas to you as well. :biggrin:

John P.

P.S. The lady and author don't live together for those people who parse statements in unusual ways. :Smoking:

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    LOL Sandy

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TOOOO!!!!!!

6. :biggrin: LOL! Merry Christmas Sandi! :biggrin:

7. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

...and to you too.

Tell Mrs. Claus that a makeover and new wardrobe might help.....

8. Thank you, Saudi :biggrin:
    And Merry Christmas to you

9. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    Merry Christmas to you too TO Lady, and thanks for the contributions, pictures and thoughts.

10. Thanks all for your good wishes for the holidays.

Ken, maybe she should put that on the list for the ol' man!!?? *LOL* and a week at a spa, too!!

John, tell Vic the next time you see him that I just love his sense of humour! I read his 'column' religiously every a.m. with coffee. As far as the other 'famous' person in your area, don't bother telling her anything - I'll just 'think' her a coded message! *LMAO* Enjoy your toy and hope your cold is getting better. Just go kiss someone and give it away! *snicker*

Merry Christmas, all... and thanks for being so supportive. You're a great bunch of lunatics, and I love you all....*HUGS*

11. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    ... every good looking woman I meet, Sandi ! :eek: :wink: :eek: But I haven't quite given it all away yet !

John P.

12. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Happy Holidays, Sandi. Enjoy it all!!!

13. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Hi Sandi! Merry Christmas to you from Carol, Hannah and myself!
    Jarrell

14. Well, Sandi, let me first say that I find this very offensive and completely sexist. With as long as they have been married, Mrs. Claus should be completely comfortable with the fact that Mr. Clause only knows that so he WON'T visit those places, except to drop off socks full of coal. To insinuate, intimate, suggest that JUST BECAUSE Santa is a MAN of all things that he could not control himself is just, well, heck, I don't think I have the words.....

Of course, ALL of that should be taken with a huge NUDGE-NUDGE-:wink: -:wink: or two :biggrin:

Merry Christmas to all, may Santa treat you all well, may your tummies be full and your nap-time conducive to Family Spirit and Gatherings.

15. Happy Christmas and Merry New Year Sandi!!