The truth to happiness is.........

Be happy with what you have :)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Taken at the Cape May Zoo a few Weeks ago with D2h and Tamron 28-300.
It's amazing what little it takes to make "some people" happy.

Dave, you have documented a fairly sad situation. The poor goose is bedraggled looking but making the best of a bad deal. The Cape May Zoo should take a look at this image and see if they couldn't improve the lot of this poor bird. Even a small wading pool would be better than this. :cry: :cry: :cry:

greyflash said:
Dave, you have documented a fairly sad situation. The poor goose is bedraggled looking but making the best of a bad deal. The Cape May Zoo should take a look at this image and see if they couldn't improve the lot of this poor bird. Even a small wading pool would be better than this. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Actually it wasn't that bad. There was a pond in the enclosure but this guy preferred to take his bath in this bowl. I honestly think that the animals in the Cape May Zoo are very well taken care of and it is actually one of the most open and natural environment zoos that I have ever been to.

Thats a GOOSE....Well if so my BID Duck is a GOOSE !!!!!

hummm goes to show you what I know. zilch. Gee I was happy with Big White Duck. Now I have an exotic Bird :>))) hahahah

Great shot. That is a Money shot pal.

Gale said:
Thats a GOOSE....Well if so my BID Duck is a GOOSE !!!!!

hummm goes to show you what I know. zilch. Gee I was happy with Big White Duck. Now I have an exotic Bird :>))) hahahah

Great shot. That is a Money shot pal.
Gale, you are so funny. 8)

Your's may still be a duck. There are several pretty similar species, and unless you can zero in on the beak and leg shape and color, it's hard to tell, espcially if you are new to this birdie thing like we are.

Frank

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom