The truth to happiness is.........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DAVE VAN, Apr 25, 2005.

1. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Be happy with what you have :)

original.

Taken at the Cape May Zoo a few Weeks ago with D2h and Tamron 28-300.
    It's amazing what little it takes to make "some people" happy.

2. Dave, you have documented a fairly sad situation. The poor goose is bedraggled looking but making the best of a bad deal. The Cape May Zoo should take a look at this image and see if they couldn't improve the lot of this poor bird. Even a small wading pool would be better than this. :cry: :cry: :cry:

3. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Actually it wasn't that bad. There was a pond in the enclosure but this guy preferred to take his bath in this bowl. I honestly think that the animals in the Cape May Zoo are very well taken care of and it is actually one of the most open and natural environment zoos that I have ever been to.

4. That is good to hear Dave. I wasn't being critical of your image as I thought it told a good story. I just thought that the goose looked a little worse for wear. :) :)

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thats a GOOSE....Well if so my BID Duck is a GOOSE !!!!!

hummm goes to show you what I know. zilch. Gee I was happy with Big White Duck. Now I have an exotic Bird :>))) hahahah

Great shot. That is a Money shot pal.

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Gale, you are so funny. 8)

Your's may still be a duck. There are several pretty similar species, and unless you can zero in on the beak and leg shape and color, it's hard to tell, espcially if you are new to this birdie thing like we are.

Frank

7. True.......and good picture!! :D :D :D :D