1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The ultimate desk for the hard working photographer...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LindaZ, Jul 14, 2008.

1. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Very interesting Linda. Maybe you should buy one, mess it up and then add it to Greg's 'show your desk' thread.

2. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    lol....2K seem a bit expensive right now.

3. Snake

Snake

Dec 19, 2005
    Central Alabama
    Top one looks great, but it doesn't look like it would hold up a 21" crt monitor.LOL

4. I like the one over the bed, you never even have to get up!

5. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    lol....isn't it great? Some of them you can have multiply monitors.

6. i was thinking the very same thing..... :smile:

7. APandya

APandya

Jul 2, 2008
    NJ
    wow, I would find a way to fall out of that!

8. I've already got the back chair...If I use my laptop (in my lap) I could save $2000.

Regards,

Paul

9. i think

i would fall asleep. nothing like a hard chair to keep you awake :wink:

10. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
  11. does it come with toilet facilities :eek:  and a beer fridge :biggrin: - if it does then I'll have 2

Some desk - I'd get nothing done for sleeping.

12. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    I love it...but not the price. I'll wait until they come down... a lot.

13. DoJC

DoJC

Feb 14, 2008
    Aliso Viejo, CA
  14. scooptdoo

scooptdoo Guest

we have literally thousads of those tables were i work.(hospital.its simply a bed table.if youve ever been a patient at a hospital the table they rool in over you bed to eat you meals is this very set up.2 grand ,yes thats about right.image buying 500 at a time hum that 500 x 2,000=a cool million .wonder why things cost as much as they do?

15. I am not sure on the tray, as I have the ergo keyboard and it has a funky wave shape unlike the straight lines of the regular keyboards... I would have a huge space where i am supposed to be supported.
    The mouse is way funky too, let me know how it is, as I have used the roller ball mouse for years.

16. I'm thinking I would fall asleep before I could get any processing done. :biggrin:

17. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    lol Gordon, I think you're right. Yes, I've certainly spent some time at the hospitals with two c-sections. Hmm... yeah that would remind me too much of that experience.

I will let you guys know how my purchases works out for me. We spend too much time in front of the computers to be uncomfortable. I spend too much money of frequent massage sessions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.