The Viera Wetlands (Merritt, FL)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Flew, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    This is the place where most of the recent Merritt Island shots were taken (note that Viera is *not* on Merritt island....;-)).

Just a quick shot of the area right at sunrise yesterday morning before we got all of the Eagle shots.

[​IMG]

Regards,

Frank

2. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    oh oh, Frank!

You shouldn't have shown this magnificent landscape shot. Now, we all know you can do this equally as well as your bidies, so we're gonna expect more of this caliber from now on! Wow, this is great! Did somebody say WALL HANGER? :)

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Steve. Guess I got lucky.... 8)

Frank

4. dang Frank, you can shoot something other than birds. Killer shot. :lol: :lol:

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Frank,

Truly beautiful...

Regards
    Gale

how did you hold still enough to get a sunset....lolol

6. Frank:

I must add my voice to this chorous: beautiful shot.

Gil

7. OK so you are definitely not one dimensional. Excellent sunrise shot Frank.

8. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Gee that's nice Frank - very tranquil, calm and inviting.

Neil

9. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

Wow! Beautiful image, Frank. Why didn't you tell us that you could take pics of something other than birds? I thought your camera had four priority modes on it - A, S, M and B for birds, and somehow it had gotten stuck on B. :lol:

Gordon

10. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Very nice Frank. serene.

11. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks everyone, and yes, my camera can shoot more than birds, and no, it doesn't have a 'B' mode for birds....Jeez, a person would think that I haven't ever posted anything but bird shots......Oh yeah, that's right, I haven't. :oops: :D :D

Like I said above, so I got lucky.... 8)

Thanks,

Frank

12. WOW

Just caught this one, fantastic job, guess what this idiot did I snapped about a 12 shots with my D100 with you and Jim, and them later in the day in a shooting frenzy grabbed the CF card from the D100 and formatted it .. A Big Homer Simpson DUH!!!!!!!!!

13. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Great work Frank,that's an amazing sunrise
    Isn't it the most serene time of the day?