The world and coronavirus.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
True, but I bet that the majority of the countries in the world would love to be in the position NZ is at the moment.
We're not doing too bad here in Oz, and in Sth Australia, we're doing almost as good as NZ...
It is a big relief going back to 'almost normal' :) Perhaps when Australia is at level 1 our 'bubble's will join.

Over 40000 cases in a day - scary.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

From where I am (UK), I would love to be in the same situation as NZ.
Well done folks for following the sensible course of action.
Last week they let a couple out of quarantine a week early on compassionate grounds for a funeral - next day they tested positive for coronavirus which has another 350 people in isolation now. The numbers of those testing positive while in isolation are growing but because they are 'locked away' the rest of the country is just about back to normal.

Over 40000 cases in a day - scary.
If the relative amount of testing was being done to the extent that other countries have done it, the number would be much higher. That explains why that statistic is actually one of the most irrelevant of all the available statistics. The rate of positivity, the number of new hospitalizations, the number of new deaths and other stats are far more revealing.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom