The worth of a photo!

It's kind of surreal that something like this could happen to people I know.

It's a shock. We had an entire family we knew from our temple and local medical community perish in a plane crash while vacationing in Costa Rica 3 years ago. Father (radiologist), Mother (pediatrician) and two teenage children were killed. We were all in shock. I still cannot believe it to this day.

It's a shock. We had an entire family we knew from our temple and local medical community perish in a plane crash while vacationing in Costa Rica 3 years ago. Father (radiologist), Mother (pediatrician) and two teenage children were killed. We were all in shock. I still cannot believe it to this day.
So you know exactly how I feel. Thanks Mitch!

Just saw it on the front page of the BBC world news.
You are right, it is hard to comprehend and accept, especially for people this loved and this caring.
It's international. It appeared in the Daily Mail over here yesterday and is now in the BBC news pieces. As sad as it can get and I hope the family recovers from it.
Thank you for letting me know how far this story is spreading. The magnitude of the loss of this family is just incomprehensible.

My sincere condolences, Terri. Sudden losses are so difficult to deal with. My hope is that you, the family and the community will find peace in due time.

Latest threads

Top Bottom