The Yellow Stripe

A band of oilseed rape in the Essex countryside.

5685960873_77a5b7282d_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very nice - good to not adhere to the rule of thirds as well, with a nice sky (also probably because there's a hedge or fence just out of shot!)

This is a very nice shot but I notice a few things that are really special. It's pretty amazing that the OP came up with a pure landscape in a place as populated as England. Also, it's what I call making something out of nothing. Most would drive past this place and see nothing but boring farmland. The OP goes out there and creates something, not far from home.

Very nice - good to not adhere to the rule of thirds as well, with a nice sky (also probably because there's a hedge or fence just out of shot!)

No hedges or fences around, just crops :smile:

Here is another interpretation.

5687623024_41f6ae60d0_b.jpg

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
I think they're both very good LS photos. My favorite is the last one. I think the expanse of green here is prettier then the expanse of blue in the first photo. Maybe you could make the sky a bit darker blue, but I'm not sure.

I think they're both very good LS photos. My favorite is the last one. I think the expanse of green here is prettier then the expanse of blue in the first photo. Maybe you could make the sky a bit darker blue, but I'm not sure.

Here you go Rob, one with the blue a bit darker and one without any blue :eek:

Keith.

5689437439_992cf1d868_b.jpg

5690003234_9827e437e6_b.jpg

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
Now look what you've done! The darker blue is indeed better, but why did you have to kill all the grass:eek::eek::eek:?? Or did a cloud shadow fell exactly right:biggrin:?

Latest threads

Top Bottom