There's a new site on the block!

Gary was banned?

I guess I need to pay a bit more attention...

What happened? Did he get political or religious?

Anthony 747: I never say anything on line I wouldnt say to someone's face. How about you? Cheap shots and sniping have no place at the Nikon cafe.
Lets keep the discussion positive.:wink:.

Gregory

V

vidiot

In a situation like this, I always remember this saying:
"Best to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
Real Name
Glenn
I think it's safe to say, after reading all of the posts on why he left here, that he had an axe to grind. Too bad, and kind of sad.

I think this place is "just right".

Rockingham, NC (Currently in Afghanistan)
Interesting. I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen him post in a while. Even looked up his profile to see if he had been active lately. Didn't realize he got banned. Oh well, there was a similar situation on my M109R motorcycle forum. One of the members got fed up with the site, and decided to make his own site pretty much to bash the original one. That's internet life I guess...:rolleyes:

Ok I have to say this, people are sticking the knives into Gary when he can not reply ( you know what, I do not care what the reasons are for banning him), he was always polite and pleasant when he replied to my threads, and not everyone gets on that is life, period. But I do find a lot of the replies to this thread childish and quoting Anthony747 "Pathetic"
I personally wish him luck and will miss his posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is odd, whenever I try to access the link in the OP I get a page not found error...

The only way I can access it is via a proxy. Am I the only one getting this?

Good for him, why the hate? I've donated to Nikon Cafe, but I'm willing to support other forums if the discussions are good and I get along with people.

There is nothing wrong with him making his own forum but lets not make anymore comments, let's just wish him the best with his new forum. The net is big place to have lots of different places to post and such.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom