These may not fly...

Can you believe people actually tried to board an airplane with these items as checked baggage?!?

A chainsaw, gas can, chemicals, etc.

A CHAINSAW!?! What do you think the fellow passengers would have thought about that?

This is a display at the beginning of the security checkpoint line at the American Airlines terminal at the San Jose International Airport.

Some people...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

at least they have that glass locked in case someone wanted to steal that stuff and had no idea that glass breaks

I remember flying once and seeing someone with three cases of weapons getting it checked. Safest I've ever felt on a flight. Figure if anyone tried to do anything, Dirty Harry there would've had it all taken care of.

I remember flying once and seeing someone with three cases of weapons getting it checked. Safest I've ever felt on a flight. Figure if anyone tried to do anything, Dirty Harry there would've had it all taken care of.
When my son the lawman flies, he checks his long guns. Wears two handguns. he has to present himself to the pilot who has the last word in these matters. Sometimes if there is space available the pilot will seat him right by the door, in first class :smile:

As for the chain saw, if it had no gas in it and was checked in baggage, what was the problem. My daughter saw someone trying to board Delta last week with a single golf club. Odd very odd.

probably bought it at their destination

this happened to me once, I bought a golf club in phoenix because my buddy worked at a pro shop and got me a discount, so I ended up with one club

the difference in my case is that I also had the rest of my clubs so it went in the luggage bin with everything else

but I suppose that could explain having a single club

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom