They call it "The City Beautiful"

and this is one of the reasons. A view of downtown Orlando from Lake Eola.
Taken with the 35-70 @ 35mm
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And a shot of the fountain in the middle of the lake. Taken with the 80-200 @ 80mm
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It's a popular place for residents to either stroll or jog around the lake. Many today were just laying around in the grass having a picnic.

Thanks Bryan. I don't get downtown too often but enjoyed my afternoon there.

I agree, Cory, about the airport. When I traveled alot before, I was always glad to come home. The airport is so bright and airy and pretty well organized and efficient, if not huge!

Hey Frank! Thanks for the kind words. No, no polarizer used. In fact when I was looking at them yesterday I was thinking I should probably get one. I have one from my old film days but not the right size. I thought the sky was pretty incredible yesterday. Then it was gone in a flash as the thunderheads rolled in. I can say, though, that up to the point of the afternoon showers, we have some of the most incredible cloud formations I've seen. Living in between the Atlantic breeze and the Gulf breeze, we're treated to great formations, along with tremendous thunderstorms. Lightning capital of the world, they say! ;)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom