1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

thinking of getting a leica d lux 3

Discussion in 'Non-Nikon System Cameras' started by Spoon, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Spoon

Spoon Guest

guys im downgrading:)  im thinking of this camera, actually im set on it just wanted to hear opinions from actual owners. ive read the threads here about the supposed noisy images after 200 but that is expected.

also where can i get that brown leather case, seems like its out of stock in most sites? thanks in advance

2. stephen99

stephen99

Nov 22, 2006
    Holland, Ohio
    D-lux 3

Adorama has the case listed at $69.95 and back ordered. I ordered one and expected to wait forever but they sent one out about two weeks later.

3. Spoon

Spoon Guest

i donrt have the luxury of time. i have friends in the states coming to manila within 2 weeks so its like pushing it.

btw is the case really worth it?

4. stephen99

stephen99

Nov 22, 2006
    Holland, Ohio
    D-Lux 3 Case

I honestly don't know yet. I have been out of town on a job assignment and haven't seen either the camera or the case yet. Will be home in one more week and then I could answer the question.

5. I would advocate for the Panasonic LX2 which is essentially the same camera without the fancy trimmings. Leica lens and all. Less than half the price!

6. Spoon

Spoon Guest

camera arrived, ive just begun playing with it. it has lived up to my expectations and im happy so far. and im coming from a d2x:)  love this little camera and i am really impressed with the capabilities.

btw i dont mind spending double for the red dot. looks of my toys means a lot to me.

7. Julien

Julien

Jul 28, 2006
    Paris, France
    We demand photos :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.