This company has my business for life.

Bombas is a company that sells socks. For every pair of socks they sell, they give a pair to charity. That's because homeless people ask for socks more than any other clothing item.

I already have four pairs of their socks and am so happy with them that I recently bought six more pairs. I realized upon their arrival that I accidentally ordered the wrong size. I called their customer support and told them it was my mistake. They are sending me at no charge six pairs of socks in the size I should have ordered and they asked, in the spirit of the holiday season, that I donate the first set of socks to family, friends or charity. I'll give them to a charity or a person who is obviously in need of them.

This company has earned my business for life!

Last edited:
Falke are a well known brand. I bought a couple of pairs in a sport shop in Neustift in Austria. Recommended.

DG

I admire Bombas philanthropic model, but my sock of choice is Injinji. In fact, with the exception of a few outliers, nearly all my socks are Injinjis. Once you have experienced the lack of toes sticking together from sweat, you never go back!

Real Name
Carl
Bombas is a company that sells socks. For every pair of socks they sell, they give a pair to charity. That's because homeless people ask for socks more than any other clothing item.

I already have four pairs of their socks and am so happy with them that I recently bought six more pairs. I realized upon their arrival that I accidentally ordered the wrong size. I called their customer support and told them it was my mistake. They are sending me at no charge six pairs of socks in the size I should have ordered and they asked, in the spirit of the holiday season, that I donate the first set of socks to family, friends or charity. I'll give them to a charity or a person who is obviously in need of them.

This company has earned my business for life!

That sounds like a company that is worthwhile dealing with. My only problem is size...very few companies make size 15 socks, or the ones that claim to be size 15s all seem to shrink to about 12 1/2 in the wash. The exceptions so far are Gold Toe and Cabela's...the grey wool ones that they sell in bunches. But, my feet are weird. The length is a 14, but the ball of my foot is at the 15 position. Ah, well...that's life!;)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom