This could get addicting...

Before:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

After
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great job, Gale. Could you tell how you did it? I've a few shots just like the first one and would like to try that. Thanks.

Thanks...I have had Capture NX for a while and have played around with some settings and tweaked a few pictures here and there but I am just now going back and heavily processing some of my goofs with the camera when I was in a rush to get a shot. I'm pretty surprised how you can really save a picture that is this underexposed!

Great job, Gale. Could you tell how you did it? I've a few shots just like the first one and would like to try that. Thanks.
I just added some color points after I originally processed the image and added a blue background and brought out the color in some parts of the hawk (like the white on the chest and the brown on the face to lighten the face up as it was way under-exposed).

I suggest just playing around with a file like this and seeing what you can do with color points...they really are amazing.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom