This could happen to you

A buddy of mine forwarded this to me and I thought it was funny:

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying:
'Hi, how are you?'

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom. I don't know what got into me, but I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
'Doin' just fine!'

And the other person says:
'So what are you up to?'

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
'Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here.'

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question:
'Can I come over?'

Ok, this question is just too weird for me. I figured I should end the conversation. I say:
'No........I'm not the kind you are thinking!!!'

Then I hear the person say, nervously:
'Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!'

Larry Craig is our senior senator who was caught "playing footsie" with an undercover cop in a Minneapolis airport restroom stall!

But back to cell phones---- so many times I have responded to people walking down the street, apparently talking to themselves, but it is only after I say a few words that I notice the startrek contraption on their ear!

Actually what is worse, is listening in on very private cell conversations--usually at an airport--of someone with the volume turned up. Why do we talk louder on cell phones than on landlines???:confused:

Latest threads

Top Bottom