This day in Willow N.Y.

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Lou Buscher, Apr 15, 2007.

1. April 15, 2007. Have you paid your Tax’s yet???I took these with my original D70 (from when they first came out) and the 24 to 120 VRG lens just this morning as the snow is still falling quite hard. Got the front end loader ready to go. Not sure which forum this belongs in so if it’s wrong I’m sorry and maybe a moderator could move it.
    Lou

459877087_d606459587_o.

View attachment 90779

View attachment 90780

2. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Well, I see feathers. Pretty scenery Lou, especially the last one, but I'm not sure about the B&W conversion:biggrin: :wink:

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful images Lou
    Cold turkey:>)))lolol

4. Yuck, Nice picture of a poor day, Are the Turkeys Wild?

5. Thanks Bob About the conversion, well there is none, what the camera saw is what I got. Those are the raw just a resize and a touch of sharpen.:smile:
    Honest:smile:
    Lou

6. Thanks Gale and got a bunch of others as the snow is still going some and the little birds are grabing a seed and flying to the early maples which have the red buds and with the white look nice. I have a lot so I think I'll make a slide show. I was out bright and early and fed those turkeys and something really scared them as the entire bunch actually took to the air
    SHAZAM what a snowblower. :smile:
    Lou

7. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    In that case, your grass and tree leaves are all the wrong color:eek: :eek:

8. Are the Turkeys Wild, you ask? You bet wild as they can be. Spring hunt will be on the Toms soon. I have a lot of them hanging out as they know they can get a free meal and also be the girls, BADA BING BADA BOOM Then they really get wild.:rolleyes: Actually the day was not all that bad unless you hate snow which I don't, well most of the time. Been living on this mountain so long I am pretty much used to a good snowfall now and then.
    Thanks for the look Gary and all the eagle nests I monitor are now incubating, my red shouldrs are incubating and my ravens have at least 4 young I could see yesterday up on a cliff. Now theres a bird everyone should get to know. Been watching this pair for 3 years and have been attacked several times. They dive bomb me so close I duck and then leave them to their business.
    Lou