This is bad....

An apple store opening on Saturday not far from our home at Park Meadows Mall.

BAD
VERY VERY BAD

I am going to stay away as long as I can. :eek:
Riiiiight!! What, you mean you aren't going to get over to the mall at the crack of dawn on Opening Day to partake of the festivities?! Not going to stand/sit in line for hours chatting with other Mac users, maybe taking advantage of the store's wireless "hot spot" (which would spread beyond the walls of the store itself) to keep up with MacRumors, MacOSG or the Cafe on your PB, MB or MBP while you're in line? :biggrin: Not going to wait (im)patiently for the doors to open and the opportunity to go inside the brand-new store for the first time and get your goodie bag and t-shirt? What, you would even consider missing out on the opportunity to spend some $$$$ in the brand-new store on its very first day of operation? What are you thinking?! :biggrin: :biggrin:

(Still regretting that I missed the last big opening of an Apple store in my area...)

You got issues....:tongue:

Riiiiight!! What, you mean you aren't going to get over to the mall at the crack of dawn on Opening Day to partake of the festivities?! Not going to stand/sit in line for hours chatting with other Mac users, maybe taking advantage of the store's wireless "hot spot" (which would spread beyond the walls of the store itself) to keep up with MacRumors, MacOSG or the Cafe on your PB, MB or MBP while you're in line? :biggrin: Not going to wait (im)patiently for the doors to open and the opportunity to go inside the brand-new store for the first time and get your goodie bag and t-shirt? What, you would even consider missing out on the opportunity to spend some $$$$ in the brand-new store on its very first day of operation? What are you thinking?! :biggrin: :biggrin:

(Still regretting that I missed the last big opening of an Apple store in my area...)

Real Name
William Beem
One of my local Apple stores re-opened today after a remodeling job. I guess I'll have to go check out how it looks...in the name of scientific research, of course.

Charles, first 1000 in the door get a t-shirt!

Park Meadows is just a little further away than the store in the Aspen Grove center on Santa Fe (aka: my fix)
I know about that one, and stay away on purpose. I spent $500 on ipod stuff today. :eek: Its worse than photography.

You got it bad? Try this one....I live within 12 miles of three Apple stores and 25 or 30 miles about about another 11 stores. Luckily, the one about two miles away is hard to find parking. It is also a few blocks from my favorite camera store

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom