This is not good news for Canon

Real Name
Walter Rowe
There are times when you must furnish more than one form of identification.
I use my credit card size passport card.
It also comes in handy when I visit companies that I must be able to prove I am a US citizen before gaining entry..
It's only good for travel to Canada and Mexico but for the $5 extra they charge for it, it's a great second form of ID.
I agree. I got one of those too and used it when we went to Vancouver Island, British Columbia, in 2012.

Real Name
Don Roy
I have a Passport Card as well as a book. I cruise annually to the Caribbean. The card can be used for domestic air travel and international ground travel, like cruise ships. When I verified it ok with the cruise line, they recommended using the book on the off-chance I needed to emergency fly home from Honduras or something. I got the card because it was great to use to go from my prior home in upstate NY to see family in MI through Canada (Buffalo to Sarnia).

I realize a number of you have mentioned this but I want to stress that a passport card can NOT be used for international air travel.

There is a long story associated with this for me . . . which involved planes, trains, automobiles, bribes to my daughter, fourth of July packed hotels and a very long drive . . .

I realize a number of you have mentioned this but I want to stress that a passport card can NOT be used for international air travel.

There is a long story associated with this for me . . . which involved planes, trains, automobiles, bribes to my daughter, fourth of July packed hotels and a very long drive . . .
Ok, I thought there were limitations to its use. I never saw them being used at airports in Europe and was curious.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom