This one or..................

Discussion in 'People' started by huskey8, Mar 23, 2005.

1. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    I met james walking down the street in downtown Fort Lauderdale he is homeless very bright and happy with his plight. Please tell me which of the two you prefer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks

Richard

2. Richard,

I would say the second because of all the different colors.

Why doesn't he have those sandals on his feet that are dangling from his pack? It's amazing how a lot of homeless people are absolutely brilliant, but choose this life to live. :? :? :?

3. What an interesting image you have presented to us. His life is on his back and in his face. Did he object to your taking of his photograph?

4. The second one. The length of his stride conveys a sense that he's in charge along with all the stuff on his back.

Rich

5. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    Hi Bryan

the thing about the sandals is funny he doesn't have a pair so what he does is pick up single sandals reinforce them with tape, rope and cloth to me they come out looking like bird nests. James is a walker he just keeps going from place to place so he wears them out pretty fast. The other thing that is interesting is what you said "choose this life to live" it true as I talk to more and more of the homeless it has become apparent to me that a good portion of them choose this lifestyle.

Richard

6. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    Hi Gordon

No not at all what I have found is that most of these gentleman crave attention not only are they homeless but people don't like to look at them it makes them uncomfortable. James talked to me for 30 minutes and would have kept it up for longer if I didn't have to leave. He was a very interesting man very religious, kind and wise.

Richard
    PS What a nice bird gallery you have Gordon that Swan in flight is beautiful but the small birds really do it for me. Nice work sir.

7. You know........He probably does not have a worry at all. Thanks for sharing your images and story about James. :) :) :) :)