this project is not just young women

Discussion in 'People' started by LauraJohnston, May 2, 2007.

1. This lady's name is Ann... it's harder to find older women willing to do the project..

_DSC0203e.

2. Wow Laura, your image shows a lot of character. I like the presentation very much also. You sure have an eye for people shots - just don't forget to get on the other side of the lens also now & again!

3. no image?

4. i think it's fixed now.. thanks so much for the comment frits. you might see a little more of me in the near future from our awesome woody and stu ;-) i certainly prefer to be behind the lens though

5. It is fixed and it is nice! Thanks

6. cuss2much

cuss2much Guest

I like all of your pictures...

it seems like the more i learn.. the more i dont know about photography... lol

again good work...

7. If I saw that face at a party, I'd talk with her first. There's a lot going on behind those eyes. Great portrait, Laura.

8. Laura, this is another fine addition to your gallery project. "Women: Organic Beauty"
    You have a good eye and I enjoy viewing your work.

9. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Very nice shot Laura. I just looked at your project. It's looking good!

10. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    This is nice portrait!

11. Thanks! I feel the same way.. haha. I feel so bad when I go around looking at other photographer's portfolios and then I come back to what I'm working on. But that's what keeps me going, having goals. :)

12. She has an intensity about her and I like the way you have brought this out. Well done Laura.