This thing is ripping apart my clothes line!!!

I came home from work the other day and noticed that my clothes line is starting to frey. So I say, Hmm time to get a new one! Well its time, but the next one is a rubber coated one!:redface:

This bird is tearing at it to use it for a nest. Quite cool to photograph, but quite the little destroyer!

Shot with a simple Nikon D40 and a Nikkor 70-300 VR lense from about 10 feet.

Picture071.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Picture077.jpg

This photo was taken at a different time from the above two thus the difference in lighting.

Picture087.jpg

SalM

Great captures..Funny too

Put some peices of rope on the ground maybe they will use that

M

midi

Great set of photos. I like the colours very much. Good clean shots too.

What a hoot! Cute photos and funnier story! LOL! If you take a flat box and put things in it like yarn, string, peanut shells, so forth, you'll see all kinds of birdies going to it for nesting materials! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful documentary!

Sal, great captures. I've spent many hours watching (and shooting) birdies and other small wildlife, and I can tell you that I get almost as much enjoyment from just observing their behavior as I do from getting shots of them.

Well done. :smile:

Like them all but lean towards #1, slightly sharper than #3. Glad you caught this photo op and as previously stated pretty funny as well, you might have to use wire instead of rope:smile:- Jeff

Latest threads

Top Bottom