This weeks swimming

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by mike mac, Jul 9, 2005.

1. I cross posted this in the D2Xtascy forum but figured I woudl post here also, hope no ones minds
    Picked up a D2X on Friday for a great deal with an option for returning in 15 days. Today I shot a swim meet with it after spending hours researching the various setting for both the camera and Capture and PS.
    This camera requires one to be on there toes at all times but when done right delivers a great picture. I have to say that capture is the weak link of the deal it is so slow when working with the files. Well lots to learn here so here are a few from today.
    This kid set a team and pool record in the 15-18 Individual Medley, which consists of two laps of each of the four strokes
    Breast
    original.
    Butterfly
    View attachment 11713
    Backstroke
    View attachment 11714
    Freestyle
    View attachment 11715
    Here is one more still about 200 shots to go

View attachment 11716

2. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Mike
    Wish I had that result the first time I shot with the X,great pictures
    also see my reply in the X topic

BTW I answered your question in your previous post here.

3. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Congradulations on the X , I think youll like it.

Photos , good, as usual.

4. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Mike

I was wondering when you were going to get the D2X.....Congrats !

These swimming images are so nice to look at during these hazy hot humid days of summer.

Thanks for posting and I hope you have a productive and fun summer.

Regards

RFC

5. Very nice images Mike, course your D100 images from last year were equally good.

6. This is true I do find though the percentage of keeprs with the Dseries is much higher