1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Thistle

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by G2EWS, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Hi All,

Mentioned that Eleanor and I went for a walk the other evening and I took the pic of an orb or moth!

Using the Tokina 12 - 24 I took the following pic of a thistle. Eleanor managed to walk into the pic as I was concentrating on the thistle, but when I looked on the computer I quite like the result.

I could crop out either side, but somehow this seems to detract from the moment. I could also straighten the horizon but that would not be correct as the field is sloping, I think!

What do you think and could it be improved.

_DSC6049.

Regards

Chris

2. I would take the camera out of her hands. Interesting capture. Thanks for posting.

3. Sanford504

Sanford504

Mar 27, 2008
    Yeadon, PA
    Very interesting and unique perspective. I like it a lot.

4. i think it's interesting, as well

5. Hi,

Thanks for your comments. I have made a cropped version, but not sure if it works.

Regards

Chris

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.