Those useless Coolpix cameras

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by Iliah, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    [​IMG]

It's definitely a photo, right? But what is it? Is it an animal, a bird, a landscape, or what? :)

2. Hmmm maybe we need a "not any of the above" category ;-)

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    LOL

DEVICE ????

Beautiful image clear great color.. hummm guess you did that with ACR... lololol

Cheers
    Gale

Couldn't resist

4. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    EXIF is there :) Creator: E5700v.1
    Of course, silly me! Images are created by cameras :)

5. Nice clear image, blacks are black and whites are white. What is it, everyone knows it is a L10844 RC. Nicely done Iliah.

6. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    I can't take a credit, this is a corporate photo. This thing is used to control current while stick welding. Basically, it is a rheostat.

7. Naw, has to be NC 4

:eek:)

8. lol, you are killing me ....

9. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    Why? One of the major US companies still uses D1 (since '99) and 5700 (since '02) for production photos, field shots, portraits of the Board and guests, even if it is first men in the State themselves. I think Nikon should pay attention to that ;)

10. Euhhhhh... a remote control or may be a disguised noise measurrrrrbator :wink: Joke aside, is it out of the box? What's the coolpix model?
    BW

11. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    Coolpix 5700

resized in Photoshop.