Thoughts and prayers for my wife

I normally don't air my problems in public or burden others with my problems but my better half (Lorraine) was diagnosed with cancer in the tongue about 3 weeks ago, yesterday she endured a 10 hour operation to remove the left half of her tongue, they then took tissue and arterys from her forearm to replace what they removed, they also removed the glands from her left side.
Last night after the opp she looked good, well as good as the doctors wanted but over night complications set in and they had to operate again this morning at this stage 4 hrs later i'm still not able to see her, she is in ICU and I'm hoping to see her in a few hrs.
Things normally don't upset me, heck i didn't even cry when Lassie got bitten by a snake, but this is really upsetting me, i would appreace it if you would give a thought not for me but for her.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
All you have to do is ask, Alan. My prayers are for your wife and for you, as well. Please keep us updated on her progress.

Alan, some Anzac best wishes across the ditch for both your wife and yourself!!
I'm sure she is in the best of hands - my thoughts and prayers go out to you both at this time mate!:smile:

Thoughts are with you, and I hope all goes well for your wife in the future. Keep positive!

Having dealt with my sister in-laws death from pancreatic cancer almost two years ago and now a good mate of mine's wife has been given 2-8 weeks due to a relapse of breast cancer, I know how difficult it is.

You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers, Alan. I will also pray for her doctors. I'm sure they are doing all they can. A speedy recovery to her.

HUGS,
Carole

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom