1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Thoughts on this Photo?

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by TahitiTiger, Oct 3, 2008.

1. TahitiTiger

TahitiTiger

Sep 20, 2007
    Salinas, CA
    I have been in a photographic slump lately. So while at work I snapped a picture of this 3208 Cat engine that spit a rod out the side.

Only thing I did to the picture was add a little contrast, and convert it to a mild sepia.

catengine.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

thoughts?

I am not sure what I was looking for in this picture LOL

2. It doesn't do a whole lot for me personally. Maybe if you cropped it tighter and had less of the distracting background.

3. Maybe try a lower vantage point. Getting a different perspective always makes things more intriguing.

4. TahitiTiger

TahitiTiger

Sep 20, 2007
    Salinas, CA
    I debated grabbing it with the fork lift, but my boss already thought I was nuts for taking pics of it. I could just imagine if he saw me driving it all over the place taking pictures LOL.

Indeed I shall try this tomorrow :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.