THQ Supercross Girls (8 pics)

Discussion in 'People' started by Joe_Lorenzini, May 10, 2005.

1. Shot these especially for my friend here at the Cafe...

I was out at the THQ Supercross finals this past weekend in Las Vegas and couldn't help notice all the pretty (read: HOT) females working some of the pit booths. Here is a sampling of what you all missed out on:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll post actual Supercross pictures in the appropriate forum.

_/oe

2. Gee that place has a corner on the silicone market. Beautiful ladies and I noticed that you managed to do all that mingling and not get one shot of a motorcycle. No one can accuse you of not staying focused. :lol: :lol:

3. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    dang! won't see these at the duck pond. not that it matters or would distract from the obvious technical and subject quality but what lens did you use?

4. I only brought the 70-200VR as I thought I was only going to take Supercross action shots. Won't make that mistake again.

Most of these girls do this for a living so when you point a camera at them they'll go into their standard pose and smile for you. As I was just walking around, I didn't try and get their attention.

_/oe

5. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    Joe, glad to hear that as I just ordered the 70-200. Looks like it's really a HOT lense. I'm going to the Formula 1 race in June and will hope for sunny and hot! Great shots.

6. Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh......(closing mouth now)......Joe...have I ever told you that I love you?!?!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Gee Joe - I see two or four things I really like about your photos! Nice work. :D

8. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    I"ll take the girl on the right in 1st pic!

Although I wouldn't complain about any of them! Nice series!

9. PhotoOp71

PhotoOp71 Guest

Can I be your assistant on the next one Joe?