Three brothers

I got together with my two younger brothers, twins Dan and Rudy. Brother Dan's neighborhood was having a huge neighborhood garage sale. It is like a huge block party and always a lot of fun. T-Max 100 on Pre-Anniversary 4x5 Speed Graphic. I need a V700 scanner, need two scans and with the V500.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael, good to see you enjoying the company of your brothers. Does the stuff from the garage sale rotate between the neighbors houses, and get sold the next year?

Michael, good to see you enjoying the company of your brothers. Does the stuff from the garage sale rotate between the neighbors houses, and get sold the next year?
Thanks, my brothers are a great pair. Twins are a riot at any age, they are over 60.

I am not sure about the stuff from the sales. People come from all over to partake of the goodies. My brother has managed to get rid of a lot of goodies over the years, haven't seen any of it coming back to him. Brother Rudy lives about 30 miles from Dan, he managed to get rid of a bunch of stuff himself. I just went to visit with my little brothers and have some fun. Also took a few pictures. only two with the Speed, took a bunch with the 2x3 Graflex, have to get that roll developed. (Ektar 100)

What a cool picture! I hope you print this, so it'll turn up in 60 more year!
I don't think we will care in 60 more years. They are 61, and I'm older than those two. They are a riot when together. Patty doesn't see how their wives can stand them. One plays off the other. They make a party very interesting. :redface:

Real Name
Chris
I don't think we will care in 60 more years. They are 61, and I'm older than those two. They are a riot when together. Patty doesn't see how their wives can stand them. One plays off the other. They make a party very interesting. :redface:
Not for you guys! This picture will have interest for descendants/relatives in the future. It's a classic!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom