Three consecutive of a slide at the plate!

A long weekend in which my daughter's team won the tourney. I watched the entire tournament through the viewfinder.:cool:

The Tag:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Check for the ball:
View attachment 100642

The Punch Out
View attachment 100643

Other images from this set:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chemisti/sets/72157600349009980/show/

I've started shooting girls FP softball last year. These are the kind of images I want to deliver!
Great Series!!!

B

Brew

Great capture but is that the plate her foot is on (looks white) before the tag is put on her???

Fantastic series of shots! Great colors and very sharp.

Great capture but is that the plate her foot is on (looks white) before the tag is put on her???
A little closer look I think the chalk line of the right-handed batters box is right behind the catcher's foot in frame#1. If so, the plate is behind the catcher and would put the play up the line. Just a guess though :wink:

That's the way it looks to me. Hard to tell for sure though. Either way, it's a great series.

That is a great series of shots. However, I think you should show to the umpire. It looks like he called her out, but she was clearly safe!

B

Brew

Fantastic series of shots! Great colors and very sharp.

A little closer look I think the chalk line of the right-handed batters box is right behind the catcher's foot in frame#1. If so, the plate is behind the catcher and would put the play up the line. Just a guess though :wink:
I was looking at the chalk lines but they are a little hard to tell what is what.
I just have it in for umps lately especially after the other night. :biggrin:

Very nicely done! Looks like her foot to the plate might of beat the tag.
What glass were you using if you dont mind me asking?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom